Friday 11 October 2013

Tendulkar to retire after 200th Test



Sachin Tendulkar will retire from Test cricket after playing his 200th Test, which he is scheduled to play during the home series against West Indies in November. In a BCCI release, Tendulkar said: "All my life, I have had a dream of playing cricket for India. I have been living this dream every day for the last 24 years.




It's hard for me to imagine a life without playing cricket because it's all I have ever done since I was 11 years old. It's been a huge honour to have represented my country and played all over the world. I look forward to playing my 200th Test Match on home soil, as I call it a day.

"I thank the BCCI for everything over the years and for permitting me to move on when my heart feels it's time. I thank my family for their patience and understanding. Most of all, I thank my fans and well-wishers who through their prayers and wishes have given me the strength to go out and perform at my best."

Tendulkar's retirement had been the matter of much speculation. He had wound down his career in phases, announcing his retirement from ODIs in late December 2012.

For more news visit our page : MagazineUrdu News, asianaffairs


Whole middle east           Political magazine             Social affairs

Related tags:
Latest news, world news, current affairs, breaking news, arab country news, daily news, Islamic news, india news, Pakistan news, , india Pakistan news, current news, news headlines, Latest World News,Articles,

Latest news, latest urdu news, world news, current affairs, breaking news, arab country news, sport news, cricket news, daily news, Islamic news, india news, Pakistan news, india Pakistan news, current news,Current affairs, Economic Affairs,Islam and Human Rights, Islam and Politics , Islam and the West, Muslim Media, Islamic Society, Islamic World,Latest World News,  breaking news ,Top Breaking News, Current Affairs, daily news, recent news, news headlines

No comments:

Post a Comment